Information on cookie files:
- The service does not collect any information automatically, excluding the information included in the cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) constitute IT data, in particular text files stored in the terminal unit of the Service User and are designed to use the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of website they come from, time of storage at the user’s terminal unit and unique number.
- The entity who sets cookie files at the terminal unit of Service User and gains access to them is the Service operator – “Folwarczna” Górski Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowo-Akcyjna with registered office in Gdynia at ul. Folwarczna 2, 81-547 Gdynia, entered into the register of entrepreneurs by the Gdańsk Północ District Court in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under the number: 0000457351, NIP: 5862282192
- Cookie files are used in order to:
- adapt the content of Service websites to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular the files allow for identifying the Service User’s terminal and properly display the website adjusted to the User’s individual needs;
- generate statistics which help understand how the Service Users make use of websites, which helps improve their content;
- maintain the Service User’s session (after logging in), whereby the User does not have on every sub-page of the Service retype username and password;
- The Service makes use of two basic types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored at the User’s terminal unit until log-off time, leaving the website or disabling software (Internet browser). „Persistent” cookie files are stored at the User’s terminal unit for a time specified in cookie parameters or until the User deletes the files.
- Within the Service the following cookie files are used:
- „indispensable” cookies which enable to use the services available within the Service, e.g. certifying cookie files used for services requiring certification within the framework of the Service;
- cookie files which assure safety e.g. used for detecting violation of certification within the Service;
- „performance” cookie files which allow gathering information on the manner of using the Service websites;
- „functionality” cookie files which allow „remembering” the Users’ settings and personification of the User’s interface e.g. regarding selected language or region the User comes from, font size, presentation of website, etc.;
- „advertising” cookie files which allow providing Users with advertisements adjusted to the Users’ interests.
- In many cases software used for browsing websites (Internet browser) allows storing cookie files at the Users’ terminal unit by default. The Service Users can change the cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular to block automatic support for cookie files in the Internet browser settings or notify the User each time cookie files are submitted to the Service User’s terminal. Detailed information about whether and how cookies can be supported are available in software settings (Internet browser).
- The Service Operator informs the Users that restrictions on the use of cookie files may affect some functionalities available on the Service websites.
- Cookie files submitted to the Service User’s terminal unit can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- More information on cookie files is available at the „Help” section in the menu of Internet browser.