§ 1. General Provisions
- This regulation, hereinafter referred to as the „Regulation”, defines principles for rendering services by electronic means by the Service Provider at www.lesnydwor.pl hereinafter referred to as the „Service” and rules for personal data protection of Clients and other entities making use of Services provided by electronic means.
- Providing access to the Service constitutes a service rendered electronically by the Service Provider for the Clients, within the meaning of the Act of 18th July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Dz.U. 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended) – hereinafter referred to as the act on providing services by electronic means, performed under agreement concluded between the Client and the Service Provider and under this Regulation.
- All services rendered by electronic means within the Service, excluding services subject to separate regulations, are subject to this Regulation. The Service Provider defines in the Service the types of services provided under separate regulations.
- Each natural person, legal person or main establishment without legal personality who can connect to the public network has access to the Service under provisions defined in this Regulation.
- The Regulation is made available to the Customers free of charge via the Service in a form allowing for downloading, recording and printing.
- Before using the Service, the Clients are obliged to read the Regulation.
- Each Client is obliged to respect the provisions of Regulation from the date the User begins to use the Service.
§ 2. Definitions
Definitions used in this Regulation shall mean:
- Service Provider – “Folwarczna” Górski Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowo-Akcyjna with registered office in Gdynia at ul. Folwarczna 2, 81-547 Gdynia, entered into the register of entrepreneurs by the Gdańsk Północ District Court in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under the number: 0000457351, NIP: 5862282192, e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Client – natural person, legal person or main establishment without legal personality who makes use of services rendered by electronic means by the Service Provider,
- Services – services related to booking a hotel room and additional services at Leśny Dwór provided electronically by the Service Provider for the Clients under this Regulation.
§ 3. Type and Scope of Services:
- Within the Services the Service Provider, in particular:
- provides in the Service accommodation offers at Leśny Dwór and offers of additional services;
- offers possibility to book the stay at hotel rooms of Leśny Dwór.
- The offer regarding rendering services via the Service is valid until they are suspended or ceased to be provided by the Service Provider.
§ 4. Technical Requirements for the Use of Services:
- The services are provided for Clients who fulfil the following technical requirements:
- have connection to the public network,
- have Internet browser for the display of HTML format files on the screen and accept cookie type files.
- In order to use the Services properly the Client should have PC and software meeting the following minimum requirements:
- 1) current version Internet browser,
- monitor of resolution required by the browser,
- enabled Cookies and Java Script support.
- If the Client uses PC or software which fails to meet the technical requirements specified in p. 1-2 above, the Service Provider does not guarantee the correct operation of the service and reserves that it may adversely affect the quality of provided services.
§ 5. Personal Data Protection
- The Customers who use the Service of Service Provider remain anonymous until they decide to transfer their personal data to the Service Provider in accordance with the provisions of this Regulation.
- The Service Provider collects only information on the number of people visiting particular web pages within the portal and information included in the system logs (e.g. IP address) which is used for technical purposes related to server administration.
- Customers who decide to confirm their activity in any of the Service of Service Provider are asked to fill in the form and provide information for contacting the user (e-mail address), and name and surname. The data is used by the Service Provider only for necessary contact with the Client.
- Clients who purchase hotel services via the Service of Service Provider provide the Service Provider additionally with other data – indicated by the Service Provider in the booking form – necessary for booking and purchase of the Service. Providing personal data is voluntary but indispensable for completing the booking procedure. Filling in the booking form requires the Client’s consent for the processing of data.
§ 6. Use of the Service
- By using the Service of Service Provider the Client agrees to respect the provisions of mandatory legislation and the provisions of this Regulation.
- By using the Service of Service Provider the Client agrees not to post and transfer in the Service any content or links to web pages which violate the rights and personal rights of third party, including private information, encouraging racial, ethnical, religious and cultural hatred or promoting pornography and violence, as well as information widely perceived as morally and socially reprehensible.
§ 7. Rights and Obligations of Parties
- The Service Provider shall provide Services electronically in accordance with the act on providing services by electronic means, this Regulation and following the provisions of mandatory legislation.
- The Service Provider shall endeavour to ensure that the Service operates in due and continuous manner. The Service Provider reserves that the Service operations may be interrupted for the purpose of data update, rectification of errors and maintenance works. The Service Provider is not obliged to inform about the scheduled break in the Service operations; however, the Service Provider shall endeavour to ensure that proper information on the break in providing services is posted regularly on the Service website. The Service Provider shall endeavour to ensure that the total length of breaks in providing free of charge services fails to exceed 12 hours in a calendar month.
- The use of Services by the Client in contravention of the law, principles of morality or in violation of the interests of Service Provider is impermissible.
- Posting unlawful information in the Service by the Client is impermissible.
- The Service Provider reserves that any information and materials available in the Service (in particular graphics, articles, photos) are protected by copyright. The Client has the right to use the said information and materials only within permitted personal use. Copying, duplication, distribution on the Internet and other forms of using the materials and information placed in the Service which go beyond the limits stipulated in the laws is possible only under separate agreement concluded with the Service Provider in writing, otherwise null and void.
- If the Service Provider receives information on the use of services provided electronically, by the Client, in contravention of the Regulation or mandatory legislation (unauthorized use), the Service Provider may process the Client’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine the Client’s responsibility, provided that the fact of obtaining and the content of information are recorded for the purpose of obtaining evidence. The Service Provider may notify the Client of their unauthorized activities demanding their immediate cessation.
§ 8. Liability
- The Service Provider reserves that the use of Service shall occur solely at the Client’s risk and expense.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for:
- any losses which occurred as a result of using the Service by the Clients in contravention of the Regulation or mandatory legislation;
- any losses which occurred as a result of disclosing personal data in accordance with the Regulation.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for rendering services by electronic means in accordance with the exemption specified in art. 12-15 of the act on providing services by electronic means.
§ 9. Requirements for concluding and terminating agreements on providing services by electronic means
- The agreement on providing services by electronic means is concluded when the Client begins to use the booking form regarding the stay at Leśny Dwór .
- The Service Provider makes this Regulation available for reading before concluding the agreement on providing services by electronic means.
- The Client has the right to cease using particular services provided by electronic means at any time. When the Client stops using and leaves the Service, the agreement on providing services by electronic means is terminated, without the need to submit adequate statement by the Client.
§ 10. Complaint Proceedings
- The complaints related to the Services provided by electronic means by the Service Provider in accordance with this Regulation can be submitted by the Client in writing, by registered letter, to the address of Service Provider within 7 days from the date when grounds for complaint occur until the complaint is submitted.
- The complaint shall include name and surname and postal address of the Client and brief description of the subject of complaint.
- The complaints shall be settled within 14 days from the receipt of registered letter by the Service Provider.
- Upon reviewing the complaint, the Service Provider shall respect the provisions of this Regulation and mandatory legislation.
- The Client shall be notified of the decision by the Service Provider in writing to the address stated in the registered letter defining the complaint.
§ 11 Final Provisions
- The Service Provider has the right to unilaterally amend the provisions of this Regulation subject to retroactivity of the Clients’ acquired rights. The Client shall be informed about any amendment to this Regulation in the form of information posted in the Service.
- The Services provided by electronic means in accordance with this Regulation are subject to the provisions of mandatory legislation, in particular the act of 23rd April 1964 – Civil Code and the act of 18th July 2002 on providing services by electronic means.
- This Regulation shall enter into force on 25th May 2018.