Leśny Dwór is famous for its exquisite cuisine. The on-site Biołi Trus restaurant specializes in the Kashubian recipes and regional traditional dishes.
These traditional dishes are given new flavours thanks to the innovative approach of the Chef Marcin Popielarz – known for his passion for regional cuisine and never-ending creative invention. He is a true master of flavour with numerous achievements e.g. in the sister restaurant White Rabbit in Gdynia, and as the finalist of S.Pellegrino Young Chef 2018 Competition.
The Chef’s culinary offer is primarily designed to enchant with flavours and remind the guests of their childhood. Beautifully arranged dishes served on the Kashubian porcelain dinnerware make the whole design complete and reveal the universal respect for tradition and true Kashubian hospitality and generosity.
People here not only relish the dishes but simply feel well – surrounded by nature and looked after our thoughtful personnel.
Join us in the culinary adventure full of different flavours!
Check-in hours from 15:00 to 12:00 the next day
Restaurant à la carte open from 13:00 to 21:00
Please send bookings and inquiries to the following
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone +48 58 684 50 15, +48 691 992 588
– The packages are non-returnable and prepaid.
– We reserve the right to process max. two special offers per one day.
– The offer is not available on bank holidays, long weekends, at customized events and on selected days from 1st July to 31st August
– The offer is valid till June 20, 2021.
– The special offer cannot be combined with other special offers.
You are most welcome to visit us!
+48 58 684 50 15